May 08, 2018
Chevy Youth Baseball/Softball Cal Ripkin Jr., Clinic is May 15, 2018 - But You Must Register!
Chevy Youth Baseball/Softball Cal Ripkin Jr., Clinic is May 15, 2018
Sponsored by Mark Porter Autoplex!
1. Go to www.chevrolet.com/youthsports.
2. Then, click the gold “Clinic Registration” box on the right side of the screen.
3. Select the market nearest you in the drop-down menu and click “Go!”. For Athens it is "Charleston WV CYB Clinics"
4. Enter the registration code “24389” and click “Submit.”
5. Complete the registration form, starting with parent/guardian information, then adding clinic participant information for May 15, 2018 in Athens
6. Download the participation waiver. In addition to registering before the event, participants are required to present a completed waiver form at the registration table on the day of the clinic.
7. Help spread the word to kids in your community!
The clinic will be open to up to 200 youth league members, and instruction will be provided by professionals from Ripken Baseball. Children in the community ages 6-14 are invited by their local Chevy dealers and the Chevy Youth Baseball coordinator. Participants will be divided by age group and rotate through different stations to learn fielding, throwing, hitting, and more. Also, we hope to display a few Chevy vehicles near the check-in area. After the clinic, we will provide each participant with a free snack and drink. Visithttp://youthsportsclinics.com/faq and click the video on the right side of the screen to check out what Chevy Baseball clinics are all about!
Athens Sandlot Softball and Baseball Players are encouraged to attend!